Monday, February 23, 2009

My Orthodontist

If I were to rate my orthodontist on TripAdvisor, she would get a 5 star. My orthodontic experience is unlike any other which includes services such as homemade cookies, monthly quizzes with extraordinary prizes, relationship therapy and non-stop 80's love songs. And I'd like to add that the people that work there are amazing and they smell like fruit.

I have never won a prize yet and I've been going for over a year. I've applied the "Slumdog Millionaire" approach to answering the quizzes but it never seems to work. One of the quiz question was "How much will Ericka's baby weigh when born?" I predicted 175 pounds because I had a flashback of the time when I carried one of my co-workers off the basketball court after whining over a cheap foul. The baby ended up weighing 7.5 pounds.

Next time you have an issue related to anything, I highly recommend my orthodontist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the drawing... and just who belongs to that long pink arm.

your teeth seem to be looking very straight..

Human Fireplace said...

yes. my teeth are almost completely straight.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great place. Does your office have a dentist too? If so, I might have to switch.