Saturday, November 25, 2006

A Love Letter


Dear Tiffany,

I know you're somewhere out there fighting the crowd and shopping your heart out like it's still Black Friday. I admire that fact about you. Actually, I don't know much about you except for the fact that you're beautiful and you have a mother that's always around and is blunt.

Let me just tell you a bit about myself before you turn me away like Jo Strom did back in the summer of 2004 and married that short actor. Some people think I'm mysterious and off the wall like the Horse Whisperer. But I'm not a thinker. I'm more like a pug.

I'll be waiting for you at the Lake House...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a romantic...

Plarkqwit said...

Sounds like a perfect match.

Anonymous said...

something tells me you won't be single and available much longer.