Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pete Goes To Maui


Pete went off to enjoy the Maui sunset looking like Apollo Creed.

As a loving friend and former islander, I advised Pete not to stand out in Maui. I told Pete the following with the same seriousness I give when I deploy BrandNetX. "When a native person makes eye contact with you and asks you if you want to beef, look away." Not fully comprehending the seriousness of what I meant, Pete replied, "I'm going to try a spam-musubi. " A spam musubi is a glorified half pound sushi with a piece of fresh spam wrapped in seeweed.

Pete leaves us with an unfinished story "Blog" which is starting to sound more like a fairy tale than something that can actually run on a computer.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a brave new world, try swimming with the sharks, it's all the rage

Anonymous said...

yeah, I can definitely relate to the shark thing!

http://sumner2006.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

yeah, I can definitely relate to the shark thing!

swimming with the sharks