Monday, December 3, 2007

Rumors

"Why is worm sleeping during work in a bumble-bee outfit that's too tight for him? And why is he wearing a whistle around his neck?" Questions such as these has prompted me to start blogging again.

First of all, it creeps me out that Andrew is always staring at me from his cube. There's nothing creepier than another engineer looking at you during work. Secondly, I have been on a blogger's strike. Yes, I like to blog during work but it doesn't really pay.


For the record, I want to say that I'm just as productive in my sleep as I am awake. As long as my Approval Rating is below inflation and higher than the prime mortgage rate, I'm going to be fine. And yes, I think I like a someone.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

eagerly awaiting photos of the new lady-friend

Anonymous said...

Is she real??? Is there a drawing of her yet??

Anonymous said...

Ken, I always thought you were insane, and this pretty much confirms it! First of all, I can't even see into your cube from mine. Secondly, the notion that you think I WOULD watch you really creeps ME out!!!

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh...so happy that you are blogging again. There is nothing better than amoeba people staring at each other. Awesome. Waiting on news of the lady-friend...

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...thats nice Ken...but i trust andrew- he would never ever do such-a-thing

so..hows the new fling going along ?