Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Not Just A T-Shirt, It's A Half Shirt


Vendors usually give out t-shirts along with their product releases but Jive takes a different approach. They give out what I would arguably classify as "half shirts." When I first got my size "L" Clearspace half shirt, I wore it in the gym and my friends said, "Dude, what is that? That's just wrong." But the more I wore it and washed it, the smaller it became until the social aspect of it sky-rocketed.

I'm excited to see the unveiling of the new half shirts along with the Clearspace3.o release and I would be very interested in beta-testing it and joining the Jive Half Shirt Task Force. Personally, I think Jive should allow users to download half shirts just like Digg.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

+1 LOL. Love this.

I always ask for XXXXXXXL shirts and always get funny looks. People don't realize American Apparel makes their adult stuff for children.

Even as undershirts the XL stuff is too tight.

Unknown said...

Ken, I want a real pic, dude. Show me the love!

Anonymous said...

Um, we call them belly shirts. :)

I'll send you an invite for 3.0 Belly Shirt Initiative Group and get you hooked up.

Human Fireplace said...

let me work out a bit. I look like Jabba The Hut since I've been in long meetings and coding all the time. After March, I should look pretty close to Derek.

Unknown said...

Dude, are you sure someone here wasn't messing with you and gave you a girls large?

Missus D said...

RE: Nick's comment - guilty as charged. Hehehehe....

Unknown said...

http://blueesky93.blogspot.com.es/ follow me